Top 10 Tuesday is a simply awesome meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and The Bookish. This week the theme is all about movies! I decided to give it a bookish spin and do my top ten books (or book series) that I really want to see turned into movies.
- The Ruby Redford series; this series would work so well as a movie. Although, I love these books so much that I would probably hate to see the story changed even slightly.
- The Chocolate Box Girls series; All of the books in this series are so interesting yet comforting that I can already see myself watching them on TV.
- A Week Without Tuesday, this is also part of a series however, I have only read one of the books. I think that the beautiful magic of this story would work really well as a movie.
- The Twins at St Clares series; I loved this series when I was younger and feel like a movie would really suit it.
- Pish Posh; This was a really fun and descriptive book that I would love to see become a movie.
- Wild Boy; This action packed set in the Victorian era would be a great movie that I am sure many people would enjoy.
- The Geek Girl series; The main character in this series (Harriet) is hilarious and so relatable that I am desperate to see her star in her own film.
- Running Wild, this amazing book, which was inspired by a true story, really captivated me and I think that a movie could tell the inspiring story really well.
- The One and Only Ivan; Although this book was short, it really moved me and I think that the meaning and themes in the book would be well represented in a movie
- The Boy on Cinnamon Street; this complicated, moving and sweet love story would be a beautiful movie :).
What do you think of my list? Are there any other books you can already imagine becoming movies? Please leave any comments along with the link to your TTT for this week in the comments section bellow. Happy Tuesday! 🙂