Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I’m very excited about this week’s topic (Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings) as it allows me to not so subtly hint at my friends and family regarding the books that I want for Christmas.
- The Hate U Give, Angie Thomas. I have heard so much about this book. I actually had the opportunity to borrow it from my local library earlier this year but decided that it might be a bit too dark for what I wanted to read at that time. Now I’m kicking myself for not reading it! Oh well… there’s always Christmas.
- Speed of Life, Carol Weston. I have been meaning to get this book ever since I included it in my list of books that I’m looking forward to in 2017. At the start of the year.
- Goldfish Boy, Lisa Thompson. This sounds like a really unique book. Definitely one that I want to read.
- They Both Die at the End, Adam Silvera. I love the sound of this book and think that it would be a good one to have on my shelf.
- One of us is Lying, Karen M. McManus. This is another book that I’ve heard a lot about recently. I do love a good murder mystery and this one seems like it would fit the bill.
- Far From the Tree, Robin Benway. This book have received some raving reviews on Goodreads. It sounds like a great book, plus, the cover looks amazing!
- The Upside of Unrequited, Becky Albertalli. Another wildly popular book. I feel the need to read it to see quite how good it is.
- It’s Not Like It’s a Secret, Misa Sugiura. This is definitely one I’ll be looking out for in the new year (if I don’t receive it for Christmas).
- Life in a Fishbowl, Len Vlahos. I have been eyeing this book off for a while. Christmas is the perfect excuse to buy it (or have it gifted to me).
- Brave Tart, Stella Parks. This list just couldn’t be complete without a good cookbook.
What books are you hoping to receive this Christmas/festive season. Feel free to leave your link below and I’ll be sure to check it out. Happy Tuesday! 🙂