Beat the Backlist is a yearly challenge hosted by Novel Knight. As this is my first year taking part, I have decided to try and read 12 books from my pre-existing TBR (more specifically, books already on my bookshelf). Below is the list of books that I’m aiming to read for this challenge in 2018.
- Kite, Melvin Burgess
- Once, Morris Gleitzman
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, Mark Haddon
- Summer of the Gypsy Moths, Sara Penny Packer
- Mirror Mirror, Gregory Maguire
- One Perfect Pirouette, Sheryl Clark
- Victoria and the Rogue, Meg Cabot
- The Elephant’s Tale, Lauren St John
- Pirates!, Celia Rees
- Little Stars, Jacqueline Wilson
- What Katy Did, Susan Coolidge
- Anne Frank; The Dairy of a Young Girl, Anne Frank
These are all books that have been waiting on my bookshelf for months or even years. Hopefully this reading challenge will give me a chance to finally get to some of them. 🙂
Note: I’m glad to be a part of team Dewey Dragons for this year’s challenge!