It’s nearly Valentine’s Day and for some reason I am actually excited, despite the fact that for me, the day will go by like any other. None the less, it’s still a great opportunity to reflect on some of the best romantic books and fictional couples, the latter being my chosen topic for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. A special thanks That Artsy Girl for hosting the weekly meme that is TTT :).
Image credit goes to Goodreads
- Sage ❤️ Cal from Geekerella by Ashley Poston. Can I just say that I LOVE Cal & Sage as a couple? Because I really do. And… I’m going to stop myself right there before I start seriously fangirling 😊.
- Harriet ❤️ Nick from Geek Girl by Holly Smale. Nick & Harriet are the absolute PERFECT fictional couple.
- Ava ❤️ Gideon from Beautiful Mess by Claire Christian. They had such an adorably awkward relationship and I was SO there for it :).
- Cath ❤️ Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I have to admit that I developed a slight fictional crush on Levi while reading this novel. That doesn’t stop me from loving Cath & Levi as a couple though 😊.
- Alice ❤️ Max from Dreamology by Lucy Keating. A super-duper adorable couple from a really great book!
- Jeremy ❤️ Sebby from Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa. I absolutely loved Fans of the Impossible Life and it was made that much better by Jeremy & Sebby’s gorgeous yet, admittedly, very complicated, relationship.
- Violet ❤️ Theodore from All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Even now, after reading the book a couple of years ago, Violet & Theodore still stick out as a great fictional couple 😍.
- Parker ❤️ Scott from Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom. Another couple deserving of their place on this list :).
- Audrey ❤️ Linus from Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella. I love Audrey & Linus so much, both as individual characters and as a couple 💖.
- Emily ❤️ Frank from Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. Such a sweet couple; thinking about the ending chapter makes me smile just thinking about it.
What fictional couples do you love? What did you choose as your TTT topic for this week? Leave any comments, along with TTT links down below! 🙂