Top Ten Tuesday was hosted by The Broke and The Bookish but has recently moved to That Artsy Girl. This week’s topic is all about the books that you’d do Anything to get early. Anything. I’m super excited for this list as I have a fair few new releases on my TBR and haven’t ad the opportunity to discuss them in depth yet.
Image credit goes to Goodreads.
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee. Oh my, I absolutely cannot wait to read the next instalment in the Guide Series. Felicity was one of my favourite parts of the first book so a whole story about her seems too good to be true!
- What If It’s Us by Adam Silvera & Becky Albertalli. I read History is All You Left Me earlier this year and thought it was super sweet. This book is getting a lot of hype so I can’t wait to see how good it really is.
- From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon. When Dimple Met Rishi was adorable so I can’t wait to read more of Sandhya’s work.
- The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas. A YA psychological thriller is always a very welcome addition to my reading pile and this one seems especially intriguing (it’s giving me serious People Like Us vibes).
- The Mermaid’s Voice Returns in This One by Amanda Lovelace. Don’t even get me started on how much I love Amanda Lovelace’s work, I read both of the other books at the start of this year and would do almost anything to get my hands on a copy of this next book.
Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch. From the author of Love and Gelato, this one seems like a super cute read.
- If Only by Jennifer Gilmore. This book seems fresh and original, plus, the blurb reminds me of a book that my friend and I started writing last year so it’ll be interesting to see how that works out.
- Freak ‘N’ Gorgeous by Sebastian J. Plata. A fun sounding story about a town where the gorgeous suddenly become the hideous and vice versa
- This Is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kheryn Callender. I don’t know too much about this book, however the synopsis and title sounded fun so Ithought it was worth adding.
An Assassin’s Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker. While I’m a little worried this is just going to be a bad copy of Gentlemen’s/Lady’s Guide, it does sound interesting in its own right.
What books would you do anything to get early? Do you have any of these books on your TBR? Leave a link to your TTT and I’ll make sure to stop by.