Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s theme is: The Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017. I was particularly excited by this theme as I have seen lots of great 2017 releases around recently. So without further ado:
1. The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett. This book is already getting a lot of attention; and it isn’t set to be released until January! It sounds like such a great book that rather than borrowing it through NetGalley, I am going to wait to read it in paper format.
2. The Bitter Side of Sweet. This book looks so different to any other book I have read; it is about two young brothers who are slaves in a cacao farm on the modern day Ivory Coast.
3. A Quiet Kind of Thunder. This sounds like such a sweet love story… 🙂
4. We Come Apart. I was equally intrigued by the cute cover and the interesting blurb.
5. A Tragic Kind of Wonderful.
6. The Bone Witch. I am not usually a big fan of sic-fi-ish books, but this one seems really interesting.
7. See You in the Cosmos
8. The Wingsnatchers (Carmer & Grit, Book 1). I am not fully convinced by this book, however as it is the first in a series, I am willing to give it a go.
9. Speed of Life. I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of this book! It looks so funny & relatable 🙂
10. Road Signs That Say West. Everyone loves a good summer road trip…
11. The Truth About Happily Ever After.
12. It Started With Goodbye. A modern Cinderella retelling? Yes, please! 🙂
What books are you looking forward to in the first half of 2017? Leave any comments below, I would love to hear from you! 🙂